basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message . ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
I feel very very sorry for your daughter. It must be a terrible

burden
have to live with a father such as yourself.

Please provide any and all facts that support your above diatribe.

A sampling of you posts in this thread alone provides ample proof.

Hmm, then I guess, by your posts here, that one can assume a lot about
you, too.

1. You are NOT, nor have ever been, an licensed engineer.

I never said I was a P.E. I said I was a "Telecommunications Infrastructure
Engineer", an RCDD, and a holder of a Florida Certified Low Voltage License.

Please see below:
43-15-30. Unlawful acts.
(a) Any person who violates Code Section 43-15-7 shall be guilty of a
misdemeanor.
(b) Any person presenting or attempting to use as his own the
certificate of registration or the seal of another obtained under this
chapter shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(c) Any person who gives any false or forged evidence of any kind to
the board or to any member thereof in obtaining a certificate or
certificate of registration shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(d) Any person who falsely impersonates any other registrant or any
person who attempts to use an expired or revoked certificate of
registration shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(e) Each day or occurrence shall be considered a separate offense.
(f) Any person offering services to the public who uses by name,
verbal claim, sign, advertisement, directory listing, or letterhead
the words "Engineer," "Engineers," "Professional Engineering,"
"Engineering," or "Engineered" shall be guilty of a misdemeanor unless
said person has complied with the provisions of this chapter.

2. You found a .jpg of a A.S.E. certification to try to make yourself
sound like you have some training in SOMETHING.
3. You are either young, simple, or have some issues like your mommy
beating you, because you have this need to try to sound better than
everybody else.
4. You don't have a boat (because you don't ever post about anything
boating related)

An outright lie, which from you is expected.

Yes, I know you lied.

5. You must have been a lousy mechanic, if your claim of being a
communications TECHNICIAN hold any water.

Sorry, not a Technician. I design, inspect, and project manage.

I too feel sorry for your daughter.

I feel sorry for anybody associated with you. What a putz.