Jonathan Ganz

Default "Hate America First"

Well, we shall see. I hope you're saving your pennies so
you can pay up when I win the bet.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
What don't you get about the famous Clinton statement,
"It's the economy, stupid!". Clinton was often wrong
but he hit the nail right on the head with that assessment.
He was elected because he knew the validity of that
statement. I'm no admirer of the former President but
I give credit where credit is due. As far as Americans
are concerned, it IS the economy, stupid.

Bush has the economy in 2004. Bush wins by a landslide.
Game, set, match! Believe it.

S.Simon

"felton" wrote in message

What you are seeing is what happens when one party controls the
"system". When we are blessed with "gridlock", the politicians are
forced to compromise somewhere in the middle, where most Americans are
comfortable. Unfortunately, the political parties are controlled by
the activists, who are generally the extremists. Moderates can't get
the nomination from their parties, so this is what we have. Normally
I would say that Bush would have little chance of being reelected for
any number of reasons, but don't sell the Democrats short. They will
end up nominating someone who is even worse, if that is possible.

I wonder what happened to the term limits that the Republicans
promised us in their "Contract with America"? I'll be voting to limit
the terms of as many as I am able in the next election.

Pray for gridlock.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:30:56 +1100, Donny's Dilemma wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:18:36 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

What would you prefer to call people who demean
everything their own country does to make sure
freedom doesn't become an antiquated term?

Oh, you mean the thinking people who can see what's happening to your
once proud tradition and values?

The "Hate America First" crowd truly wakes up
in the morning hating their country and goes to
bed at night hating their country and dreams
dreams of hatred toward their country. This
is how they are. They should be spat upon at
every opportunity because they deserve no
better treatment. Let them speak out, let them
make fools of themselves and let them become
objects of scorn. They reap as they sow.

S.Simon

What is it with this "hate" word?
Disagree, dislike but hate?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.