thunder

Default Were trailers full of hot air?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:02:06 +0000, NOYB wrote:

According to Websters:
Lie (n): alternate name for that ****in' idiot named thunder.

Question: "Where's the lie?"
Answer: "Responding to my post with a stupid retort"

LOL, didn't work for Clinton either. But it was only half in jest.
Even if the statement was technically true, if the American voter
decides the President was deceitful or deceptive, the President has
a problem. This isn't about perjury, it's about whether the
President was honest with his constituents.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:54:43 +0000, NOYB wrote:

*Pretend* I'm open-minded...then answer my question: "Where's
the lie?"

It depends on what the meaning of the word "lie" is.