katysails

Default Size matters!

Terraforming is out of the question=20

No, it is not....it would take the careful launching of the right amount =
of chemicals to clear off the atmosphere to let out the greenhouse =
gasses. Venus, like all the planets in this solar system, is getting =
older by the minute. The only reason she is that hot is volcanism. =
Earth did the same thing. One day in the future, she will slow down her =
spewing and the greenhouse effect that now exists will slowly dissipate. =
And as for youe negative adjective, I got an "A" on the paper I did on =
this subject in Climatology. I used several doctoral theses as =
reference to my paper. But then, what can we expect from an anachronism =
like you? You probably still believe the moon is made of green cheese.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32