Old June 14th 21, 08:50 PM posted to rec.boats
Justan Justan is offline

Default Incarceration or flat-line?

On 6/13/21 5:51 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 18:45:32 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:
On Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 13:29:47 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:37:00 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Where's Harry?

Only Donnie gives a ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

We wouldn't expect any concern for a fellow poster from a a band of toilet dwellers.
BTW I expect Harry is probably getting a reprieve from the stench of same toilet dwellers.
The human nose can only be expected to put up with so much stink and then for just a short time.
Harry has been remarkably durable and courageous the last 20 years or so.

Donnie, do you know what a sycophant is?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Yes, describes to a 'T' the fragrant dwellers of your toilet bowl.
Next question.....

The question is: Can Donnie the plunger be able to keep his head above water
here if Tubby is either incarcerated or dead.

--
No more bull****