Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default oh dear!

justan wrote:
Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:22:53 -0500 (EST), justan
Wrote in message:r On Sun, 21 Feb 2021
01:08:45 -0500, Wayne wrote:On Sat,
20 Feb 2021 17:08:50 -0500, John wrote:On Fri,
19 Feb 2021 16:06:10 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:On Fri, 19 Feb 2021
13:12:06 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John
Wrote in message:r On Fri, 19 Feb 2021
12:18:52 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-rough-start-with-the-world-11613430041?cx_testId=3&cx_testVariant=cx_2&cx_ar tPos=1#cxrecs_s--
----Android NewsGroup
Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...index.htmlThey want me to
subscribe to read the whole article. But what I read doesn'tsound
good. And, in just a few days he will have killed over 100,000
innocentcitizens of this country.--Freedom Isn't
Free!Aparently Wayne is comfortable with the normal decent
presentation of a swamp dwella.===You andJohn are
still in denial about the atrocity that Trump triedto
commit.Because he didn't try to commit one!===Denial is like
that.I think the 6 cops under investigation right now may torpedo a
lot ofthe rioter prosecutions. They are probably going to get thrown
underthe bus if the defense argues the cops invited these people in,
thenarrested them. That is classic entrapment. It is certainly
grounds foranyone who has a selfie with the cop wearing the MAGA
hat.I would like to see a complete do over of the election. This
time with a little honesty and decency from the donkeys. Donalds
act needs a little polishing too.===Trump is what he is, always has
been. The difference is that themajority of the electorate finally
realized it. Presidential elections always have a do over - every 4
years.Hopefully the republican party can find a better candidate
beforethen. Otherwise they will lose again.

If their next pick is as bad as the 3 prior picks, even that wimp
Romney could win it. All he" have to do is promise to look after
America's interest, pay attention to what the people want, and
then keep his promises.

And maybe not try to buy votes by promising $2000 to everyone.