B B is offline

Default Harry, it was only $1,250 - You are a Deadbeat

In article , says...

On 11/20/20 7:53 PM, Alex wrote:
B wrote:
Harry,

I can't believe that you were not able to pay back $1,250 that you
borrowed from Mariner Finance, LLC. Your really are a deadbeat. The
total judgement against you ended up being $1838.25. Are you going to
pay that now?

Either his wife isn't doing well financially, or he is hiding the debt
from her, or she is ****ed and won't pay his debt, or...

$1250 Is in the range of what he pays for guns. How about this? She is
scraping by working two jobs. He is hiding the purchase of a gun because he
knows she won't pay for more toy guns for an asshole who can't be depended
on to keep the house and litter boxes clean. It all fits.

I still think Harry got caught up in the GymRatz, his favorite gun
store, fiasco. The guy running GymRatz, his parents actually owned it,
has a long and storied recent past with failing to actually buy guns and
such for his customers. The ATF is on the GymRatz guys ass about
delivering NFA itmes to those who purchased them.

I can see, not understand, Harry's logic. I borrowed the money from
Mariner Finance, LLC to buy some NFA items from GymRatz and GymRatz
didn't deliver them therefore I don't have to pay Mariner Finance, LLC.
It appears that the judge didn't agree with Harry's logice.