Default Sacrificial Anode

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:53:46 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:47:07 -0500,
wrote:

I suppose you don't want to hear about the NEC 300.4(A)(1) violation.

===

Exposed romex?

Too close to the drywall.
It may just be the camera angle tho.
I was surprised that after all of that talk about the skills required
that they used press in fittings (O rings) and CSST gas line.
The house is all pasted pipe.
This is stuff even the most marginal homeowner can do.
No pipe threading, no brazing pretty, much skills you get by reading a
pamphlet.
It is just what I have been saying about how they are dumbing down the
trades and using methods that make jobs go really fast with marginally
skilled labor.