Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Technological Breakthrough!

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/10/2019 8:32 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/10/2019 8:27 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/10/19 8:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

For me anyway.

Just sent my first ever "Tweet".

Well, in that, you are more advanced than I am. There's something
about "twitter" I find really annoying for some reason. I do use the
apple message app to communicate with a couple of people...but mostly
my wife.

Â*Â*Pretty soon, you'll be competing with Donald in tweets.

He's the one I tweeted to.Â* :-)

Here's what I sent:

@realDonaldTrump Compromise: Approve 5.6 trillion under the following
conditions: Half (2.8 trillion) spent on new walls, barriers or fences.
Half to be spent on surveillance systems and to supplement costs
associated with care of existing immigrants awaiting court hearings.

Oh... he hasn't replied. :-)

Maybe they are in shock for you raising the cost a thousand times.