Tim Tim is offline

Default Life with Tariff Man

Keyser Soze
Why would those ratings make me happy? I don't watch either show. I
haven't watched those sorts of late night programs since Johnny Carson
retired. What do righties like you watch beside Fox and Duck Dynasty?

I don’t know what “righties” watch.

I don’t watch tv except for last cal news. Besides the Mrs has it tied up with the lifeline and hallmark channels.

But while getting up for some water, and wake the wife up for bed and shut the tv down, I did notice that Colbert was playing that very same intro last night. Don’t tell me you just accidentally stumbled on that YouTube vid in the wee hours this morning.