posted to alt.sailing,rec.boats.sailing,alt.california,ca.politics,alt.war.vietnam
Siri Cruise Siri Cruise is offline

Default Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?

In article , a425couple
wrote:

Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?
I would note in addition that the job requires a good deal of public
presenting . .

The Golden Rule needs a Captain!

Tell me more about your mystery ship.

is experienced as a captain with a crew

All seventy three men?

has ocean sailing experience
supports both the VFP and Golden Rule missions (short version - Sailing
for a Nuclear-Free World and a Peaceful, Sustainable Future).
can to come to California for passage to Hawaii during June or July

So you're on your way to a world others might have missed?

We are also looking for at least one other boat to go with us - a peace
flotilla to Hawaii would be awesome and safer! The other boats don't
need to be sail boats and would be responsible for their own crew,
outfitting and provisioning.

I also want to laugh my life away and be free once more.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\