posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] byronjcarr@gmail.com is offline

Default Recovery time from Giardia?

I got it in India 3 weeks ago, but was only diagnosed 3 days ago. The doctor prescribed 4 high strength antibiotic tablets to be taken all at the same time. Still though, 3 days after taking the meds I still have diahrea and feel so tired and nauseous. I'm a pretty slim guy and cant really afford to keep losing weight!

Dies anyone have any suggestions for how to get back on track? Ive started taking probiotics to try and get my stomach culture back to normal but it's not working yet...