Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default From where come Chicago's Guns?

On 11/27/17 12:13 PM, wrote:
On 27 Nov 2017 16:44:03 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:24:34 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/26/17 3:24 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 14:28:36 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/26/17 1:48 PM,
wrote:

Again an ad hominem attack and ignoring the facts.
The Trib did endorse Gary. I guess they must be "looney" yet you still
cite them.

You boys are going downhill as quickly as Trump. I can differentiate
between a news story in a legitimate newspaper and the positions of its
editorial writers or board. I suppose in your world of uneducated
ignorance, they are one and the same.

You really need to make up your mind. Yesterday you were criticizing a
paper because you did not like the editorial board and you thought
they were slanting the news.. Now you say that slant does not exist.
Is it possible you only think it happens when you disagree with them?

The Trib is not controlled by the insane religious right. The Wash Times
is. Got it?

A always had it. If a paper, or anyone else, disagrees with your
narrow view of things, there is something wrong with them.

That’s just stupid.

... but it appears to be true. Any news outlet that has a conservative
slant on things is somehow defective to you. On the other hand, if
they lean left they are the gospel truth.

Oh, really? I don't spend much time whining about the Wall Street
Journal, even though it is a Fox New outlet. It is a little more
responsible than, say, the NY Post. The Wash Times is a Moonie
paper...it's a special case in the world of rightwing propaganda. I
actually know a couple of people who worked there and whose reportage
was "changed" by the church editors to reflect more of the church' right
wing "slant," as you call it. I don't slam the rightwing "Real Clear
Politics" site. Oh, I also don't claim any left leaning papers as "the
gospel truth."

You really have a problem here, fella. You continuously protect your
anti-progressive fantasies on others.

BTW, what's the catechism of your Libertarians on "stop and frisk,"
which you favor?