Garry Beattie

Default Captains cost

G'day Brad.

Mate I love sailing and have quite a number of ocean passages up my sleeve.

You wouldn't need to 'pay' me anything to help you sail it back from San
Diego to Hawaii.

I am happy to help a fellow sailor. That's how we try and do it in
Australia.

As long as it doesn't cost me anything. You supply the airfares and food on
the voyage and I'll be only too happy to help you out.

Best regards

--
Garry Beattie
Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer &

"BradH" wrote in message
. ..
I live in Hawaii and am considering purchasing a 30' sailboat in San

Diego.
Does anyone have a guess how much I will have to pay someone to sail it to
Honolulu. I am planning on flying there and sailing also so no additional
hands would be required. Then paying the "Captain" to fly back to CA.

Any input is helpful.

Brad

blh72@hotmail dot com