.JIMinMA.

Default MerCruiser stalling

"Bill" wrote in message
It's an Alpha drive.

I just bought a brand new 24' 2003 EbbTide Deck Boat. It now has
about 10 hours on it and I am experiencing a stalling problem with

the
MerCruiser Mag 350.

There isn't much you can do except making sure the shift cutout switch isn't
causing the stalling. If you have a service manual you can check the shift
cable adjustments. You really need to have the engine checked by your
selling dealer or another authorized dealer because 1. your warranty will be
protected, and 2. he will have the scan tools and other diagnostic equipment
to service your EFI engine