Default US - red hull 2018-08-23

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Attached Thumbnails
US - red hull 2018-08-23-red_hull_20180823.jpg

On 12/23/2018 11:55 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Nice looking boat. I see a lot around here with those paddle boards
attached. And a lot with their sterns covered up also :-(

Paul

Bob_R wrote in
:

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

begin 644 red_hull_20180823.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\xnews\attachments\red_hull_20180823.jpg
`
end

Nordic 32 if I am not mistaken but I cannot find the Burgee in the
registry .

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 08:12:20 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 12/23/2018 11:55 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Nice looking boat. I see a lot around here with those paddle boards
attached. And a lot with their sterns covered up also :-(

Paul

They're darned inconsiderate of us trying to take their pictures.

Default US - red hull 2018-08-23 zoomed image

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:45:50 -0600, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

Bob_R wrote in
:

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg red_hull_20180823.jpg (1,014.3 KB, 20 views)

I zoomed/cropped another shot of her. Does this help with identifying
the Burgee?
Thanks,
Bob

begin 644 red_hull_20180823_2.jpg

Attachment decoded: red_hull_20180823_2.jpg
`
end

NO, I went through all the registered ones, unless I overlooked it.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:37:15 -0600, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

I zoomed/cropped another shot of her. Does this help with identifying
the Burgee?
Thanks,
Bob

begin 644 red_hull_20180823_2.jpg

Attachment decoded: red_hull_20180823_2.jpg
`
end

NO, I went through all the registered ones, unless I overlooked it.

John,
Thanks for your efforts.
In the partial stern shots I have there was no location on there to
offer a hint.
If I see her again maybe I can send out a boarding party to get the
information. g
Bob

[IMG] code is On

US - red hull 2018-08-23 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 December 24th 18 05:53 AM
PBR Hull Ole Skovrup Boat Building 0 June 21st 04 01:48 PM
request for recommended "brand/model" of thru-hull depth transducerfor GRP hull ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 3 September 12th 03 11:27 AM
Kayak to rack, hull up or hull down? Alex McGruer General 1 August 26th 03 03:33 PM