Free Boat: Michalak Scram Pram

Old August 11th 03, 03:35 AM
Wiz

Default Free Boat: Michalak Scram Pram

I have to clear up a trailer for an upcoming project. Anyone want a Scram Pram?

http://web.wt.net/~tbertw/scram.htm

Or, go to Duckworks and click on Jim's plans to see the construction views.

This boat was given me by Wil and Tim about 3-4 years ago. I didn't get the
sail rig and it still doesn't have one. I do have the drawings for sail, spars,
and leeboard... rudder is on and is usable.

I've used it as a motor launch since I've had it, as I'm not in good sailing
territory.

She needs some work to keep her going long term. OTOH, my brother and I are
taking her out Tuesday, so the hull is still sound for motoring (not for the
racking that a sail rig would put on her). The gunnels need replacing, and
there's some rot and delamination here and there. The bottom of the aft frame
needs replaced, and I'd replace the bottom strake pretty soon if I kept her.

You'll have to come to Knoxville TN to get her, and if you need it, we can
arrange some way for you to use my trailer go get her home. Needless to say, at
this price, I don't want to spend a lot of time on the computer describing
condition in great detail. I wold take some pix and send them to everyone who
is interested.

Contact me offline at if you want this boat.

Cheers/Don Carron
"LABOR SVGIT"

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM