1989 Mercury 50 hp outboard carburetor diagram

Old May 10th 05, 05:40 PM
Mac

Default 1989 Mercury 50 hp outboard carburetor diagram

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can download a parts layout diagram
for the carb in this engine? Or if you have the service manual, perhaps
scan that page and email it to me?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mac
Please remove the obvious to send email.

Old May 10th 05, 11:42 PM
Mac

k.net...

"Mac" wrote in message
Can anyone direct me to a site where I can download a parts layout

diagram
for the carb in this engine? Or if you have the service manual, perhaps
scan that page and email it to me?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Mac
Please remove the obvious to send

email.

Thank you very much! I think this is exactly what I am looking for. I have
spent hours searching on Google, Dogpile, Kazazz, and Yahoo and never found
this site.

Mac

Mercury outboard products are defective!!!! [email protected] General 12 February 16th 05 04:48 PM
Mercury outboard products are defective!!!! [email protected] General 0 February 11th 05 08:31 PM
Mercury outboard products are defective!!!! [email protected] Boat Building 0 February 11th 05 08:29 PM
Mercury 1, Yamaha 0 Gould 0738 General 8 October 21st 04 03:35 AM
Mercury outboard carburetors Rod McInnis General 5 March 6th 04 03:00 AM