Floating RV

Old December 9th 03, 06:29 PM
Dan J.S.

Default Floating RV

http://www.terrawind.com/

Old December 10th 03, 03:35 AM
Jim

Photoshop, right?

My favorite photo was the "land" photo showing the electronic message
board that said "running over and killing 10" above the vehicle.

Dan J.S. wrote:
http://www.terrawind.com/

Old December 10th 03, 04:35 PM
Dan J.S.

"Jim" wrote in message
ink.net...
Photoshop, right?

My favorite photo was the "land" photo showing the electronic message
board that said "running over and killing 10" above the vehicle.

Dan J.S. wrote:
http://www.terrawind.com/

I think it's real.. There is a video there... if it's photoshop, someone
went to extremes... imagine this thing floating next to your boat... it
would be a funny sight...

Old December 11th 03, 12:50 AM
Backyard Renegade

Dan J.S. wrote:
http://www.terrawind.com/

I think it's real.. There is a video there... if it's photoshop, someone
went to extremes... imagine this thing floating next to your boat... it
would be a funny sight...

If they faked that video, they are pretty frekin' good, especially the
spot on Good Morning America. Took about 3 minutes to download the
video, I think it is real.. Scotty
Old December 11th 03, 02:50 AM
Florida Keyz

How can I order one of these??

It look like a great boat? to go to the bahamas in. very Sea worhy, don't ya
think?
Old December 11th 03, 03:08 AM
Jim

I'm sure it's real, just really dumb.

1.2 MILLION? I'll bet a camper van and a small cruiser on a trailer
would be of more use. Could put the whole thing together for about
$10,000. That would leave you $990,000 to lose in Vegas and STILL have a
more useful boat/camper.

I have to wonder about that message board, though. Seems to say there
is a joke somewhere.
Jim

Dan J.S. wrote:

http://www.terrawind.com/