Default British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

Attached Thumbnails
British Motor Yacht  6-16.jpg-british-motor-yacht-6-16.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

begin 644 British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

Attachment decoded: British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg
`
end

FORTUNATE SUN

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...08/mmsi:319838
000/imo:1008243/vessel:FORTUNATE_SUN

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...-blog/bal-58m-
superyacht-fortunate-sun-docked-in-baltimore-s-inner-harbor-20160611-
story.html

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:23:16 -0500, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

Canal Lee wrote in
:

This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

begin 644 British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

Attachment decoded: British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg
`
end

FORTUNATE SUN

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...08/mmsi:319838
000/imo:1008243/vessel:FORTUNATE_SUN

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...-blog/bal-58m-
superyacht-fortunate-sun-docked-in-baltimore-s-inner-harbor-20160611-
story.html

Thanks for the info John . I guess my eyes ain't what the used to be .