Default C&C 33 - 1976 Boat for Sale - New Diesel in '01!

This is a great sailboat for sale. C&C's are known to have solid hulls
and decks and this one is no exception. Recently installed in 2001-New
Yanmar 27 HP Diesel engine with very low hours. 12 sails total. Sheets
and lots of them. Rod Rigging seems to be in solid condition. Newly
rewired 120V shorepower system with new breakers. New starting battery.
The house battery is in working condition but may eventually need
replacement. New bilge pump and float switch, wired to a new 3 way
manual/auto switch. Autohelm 4000. Wheel steering with emergency
tiller. Pedestal mounted Depth, Knot, and Wind gauges. VHF radio.
Stereo with Bose speakers. This is an excellent sailboat, unfortunately
the owner has encountered extenuating circumstances that are forcing
the sale of this boat. Feel free to email with any questions:
minton.rob at g mail dot com. To view photos go to: boats dot com.

Sorry! Someone just informed me that it wasn't good "netiquette" to
post items For Sale on this forum. If I have offened anyone, please
accept my apology.
Rob Minton

Don White

Thomas Wentworth wrote:
Tell ya the truth ,,, I like it.. I want more ads posted. Get to see and
here about different boats and what they are selling for.

Don't think that would be a good idea.
There are lots of better places to advertise..
eg: http://www.boatforsale.org/class/default.asp