Default Where should the focus be - the problems or the solutions?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:49:02 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:11:43 -0400, John H
wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
hk hk is offline

wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

When's your next hospital stay? There is a pool in effect, you know.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.

Don't worry about it. I'm hoping your recovery is swift and full.
You'll be "back on your feet" soon.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:20:15 -0500, Peter Prick wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.

Don't worry about it. I'm hoping your recovery is swift and full.
You'll be "back on your feet" soon.

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking or
name-calling here will do about it. I and mine are taken care of. If the people
who voted him in are too stupid to realize what he's doing, then so be it.

Bjorn Lomborg, on the other hand, has some good ideas. But, I can see that the
lefties got all up in arms because he didn't support Al Gore. Maybe they'll wake
up to the collusion the 'green folks' are performing.

On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking or
name-calling here will do about it. **I and mine are taken care of.**

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got
mine, so **** you."

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking
or
name-calling here will do about it. **I and mine are taken care of.**

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got mine,
so **** you."

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

....and the funny thing is...he got it off Uncle Sams back.

hk hk is offline

On 3/31/10 9:00 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking
or
name-calling here will do about it. **I and mine are taken care of.**

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got mine,
so **** you."

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

...and the funny thing is...he got it off Uncle Sams back.

Yup.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

hk wrote:
On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of
talking or
name-calling here will do about it. ****

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got
mine, so **** you."

You had no problem relating to us that you and yours are well taken care
of thanks to your sock full of gold coins and the union healthcare
plan and pension you were so wise to arrange. Isn't that sort of like
saying "I've got mine. **** you"

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking
or name-calling here will do about it. I and mine are taken care of.
***If the people who voted him in are too stupid to realize what he's
doing, then so be it.***

The ***last*** sentence is really what got your carotid bulging and cut
off your circulation. Right dummy?

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking
or
name-calling here will do about it. **I and mine are taken care of.**

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got mine,
so **** you."

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

...and the funny thing is...he got it off Uncle Sams back.

Who's back are you riding? The Crown's? Government owned, isn't it?

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/31/10 8:26 AM, John H wrote:

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking
or
name-calling here will do about it. **I and mine are taken care of.**

That last sentence is all you need to know about herring. "I've got mine,
so **** you."

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Yes, exactly.