posted to uk.rec.boats.motor,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.sailing

Default Witnesses please?

Last week, July 18th, at around 2pm my nephew and a girlfriend lost their
lives in the sea off Isle of Wight. Their boat was a Humber rib. They wore
no life jackets but the boat, once they were out of it, was still making way
and was eventually found about a half mile away snagged on a line (which is
why the alarm was raised).

The tradegedy happend between Bembridge ledge and Sandown bay.

They had been photographing HMS Severn immediately before the accident.

We do not know why they were in the water.

Did anyone happen to see anything please?

david

posted to uk.rec.boats.motor,uk.rec.boats.power,uk.rec.sailing

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2134252.ece

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/LAST_PICT...AGIC_PAIR.aspx