LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats.paddle
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Sep 2016
Default Feathercraft - Have I wasted My Money?

i just picked up a beat up K Lite in seattle for $150 I am going to have to paint it with some flexible sealler as the hypalon is worn right through to the fabric. I took it to featherworks in vancouver and they just said its the worst one they had seen and it must have been left in the sun. They said try to paint it with a rubbery paint. I spent a minute reading the instructions on the internet and got it together like a charm in about 25 minutes. The skin is super saggy and stretchy so I guess thats why. I agree the instructions are confusing but its a pretty straightforward little I found the kayak to be super light.I am a sixty year old senior and I have no trouble with it. I will buy yours if you don't like it.