jps jps is offline

Default the right wing is killing america

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:59:43 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:12:24 -0400, bob wrote:

nobel prize winning economist has a great article on how the right
wing is destroying america's middle class. we're becoming like a 3rd
world country as the rich get richer and the middle class disapppears.
alan greenspan says it

nobel prize winner paul krugman says it

nobel prize winner joseph stiglitz says it

MIT economist simon johnson says it

only the right continues to say, regardless of the evidence, that
america's rich are rich because they deserve it...regardless of what
it costs the middle class

the right will continue to ignore the EVIDENCE. they'll toss out terms
like 'communist' simply because they have no EVIDENCE

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/fe...wpisrc=nl_wonk

I'm sorry, but if someone receives a Nobel, they are obviously a fraud
and the Nobel committee are a bunch of communists. At least that's the
logic from the right...

At least the right is capable of logic. That's a far cry from the standard,
chaotic and often contradictory, delusional thinking that the left engages
in.

Oh, you mean the kind of thinking that says "deficits don't matter?"

Where have I heard that before?
bob bob is offline

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:49:03 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/04/2011 5:25 PM, bob wrote:

At the end of the day, debtors will destroy USA.

yep the rich are sucking up ALL the income and ALL the wealth so the
middle class can only borrow

Funny, borrowing is still optional last time I checked.

funny you didnt see how the right insists we borrow to continue to
fund the rich

And so you
know, I was born into dirt poor, one mother and 4 kids, zero extras.

blah blah blah. we all have our sad stories

Now you low life buggers are jealous, envious, greedy and want to steal
it but can't.

yeah go figure. as stigliz points out, ALL the increase in income in
the US in the last 10 years went to the richest 1%

but you right wingers say that's OK. america is like guatemala...where
the rich control everything. but you guys dont mind that.

and the right continues to ignore the EVIDENCE

In case your small brain is retarded, congress was left-democrat since
2006 when unemployment started rising. All the ponzi fraud and debt,
with bailout corruption gone mad.

insults? yep. that's what the right wing does

no plans. no evidence. they sit around farting out their nonsense
while the country dies.

Lets see if this new congress has the courage to do what is right for
America. Or are they too bought off.

gee. what is 'right' for america? the right's ONLY policy is MORE tax
cuts for the rich paid for by they middle class

If they don't cut $1 trillion or
more off of the out of control debt spend, I fear USA will crash into a
big and long 30%+ unemployment and it will get ugly. Inflation and
crappy jobs is a dangerous mix, might get some DC protests this summer.

hey bull**** artist. care to tel us what you'd cut? your only formula
is that the middle class should give their firstborn to the rich

****ing traitor

So of people march on DC this summer, maybe Obama should step down.

wrote:

On 06/04/2011 5:25 PM, bob wrote:

[...]

Depends. My judgment on the new republican congress is still out. I
want to see a trillion off the top or I will not take them seriously.

Start hacking away at waste like you mean it as PR bu11**** isn't going
to work this time. US government has to get realistic with it's
spending and bu11****.

This year a trillion, next year a balanced budget or shut the idiots
down until they get the message.

Belgium has a huge part of its government **** down now for 8 months,
and people are now saying keep it down, we don't need it. Not as
painful as it sounds. Sort of like shaking fleabaggers off the tail,
easy once you get used to it.

Gets the economy working too. Fewer takers and more givers.

The Right Wing is Going Nuts Again! Loogypicker[_2_] General 47 April 1st 10 04:19 PM
New Fixed Wing Joe Cruising 10 November 11th 09 02:38 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Here you go... wing keels DSK ASA 11 August 3rd 06 04:35 PM