bert

Default Is 5200 or Sikaflex ok in potable water tanks - YES

Since I have a similar problem, I email both 3M and Sika - 3M said no
- not FDA tested - Sika said YES -

"Sikaflex 291 is perfect for that. It is approved by NSF for use in
potable water tanks.

Regards,

Steve Padgett
Sika Corp."

BTW - NSF is National Sanitation Foundation

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:32:14 -0800, dg wrote:

Anyone know if 5200 or Sikafles type polyurethane adhesives are OK in
potable water tanks as a small hole sealer.