Default Every year at this time...

....we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

On 12/20/2014 12:48 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

Is it assembled with screws, or nails?

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 12:53:49 -0500, Let it snowe
wrote:

On 12/20/2014 12:48 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

Is it assembled with screws, or nails?

****, damn it...it's a friggin' house, for ****'s sake.

Elmer's Carpenters Glue.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:47:51 AM UTC-8, John H. wrote:
...we try to make something the kids will enjoy. This year I thought a
gingerbread house would be nice. Took a lot of work, but it came out
great. Give me a shout if you'd like the recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/pdfjrgj

I want the 'no assembly required' model...

Not this time of year Rob General 0 November 29th 09 01:48 AM
SF to WA, what's the best time of year? [continued] tlindly Cruising 0 August 5th 07 06:08 AM
That time of year again Mundo ASA 2 March 19th 07 05:34 AM
That time of year again! Don White General 87 February 19th 06 12:49 AM
O.T. It's that time of year RGrew176 General 0 March 30th 04 01:08 AM