Default NL - a quick selection of: - File 01 of 10 - Tall Ship Race Den Helder-10 - Christian Radich.jpg (0/1)

A quick selection of the Tall Ship Race event in Den Helder... It's been a
fantastic 4 days for me, with reasonable weather, lot's of Tall Ships and a
lot of visitors in my hometown. I shot quite a lot of pictures and will
post more in the weeks to come.

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting boats.

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
A quick selection of the Tall Ship Race event in Den Helder... It's been a
fantastic 4 days for me, with reasonable weather, lot's of Tall Ships and
lot of visitors in my hometown. I shot quite a lot of pictures and will
post more in the weeks to come.

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting
boats.

Thanks Jeroen, I stay tuned for the other ones;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
A quick selection of the Tall Ship Race event in Den Helder... It's
been a
fantastic 4 days for me, with reasonable weather, lot's of Tall Ships
and a
lot of visitors in my hometown. I shot quite a lot of pictures and
will post more in the weeks to come.

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting
boats.

Thanks Jeroen, I stay tuned for the other ones;-)

Thanx Bouler, as I shot quite a lot of pictures during the last 4 days,
I'll try to keep this newsgroup supplied with tall ships for as long as I
can.

Regards,

JEroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
"Bouler" wrote in
:

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting
boats.

Thanks Jeroen, I stay tuned for the other ones;-)

Thanx Bouler, as I shot quite a lot of pictures during the last 4 days,
I'll try to keep this newsgroup supplied with tall ships for as long as I
can.

WOW, I just got a lot of pictures from a guy from the isle of Texel;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Fantastic photos! I am very nvery impressed

Andre Blanchard

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
3.133...
A quick selection of the Tall Ship Race event in Den Helder... It's been a
fantastic 4 days for me, with reasonable weather, lot's of Tall Ships and
lot of visitors in my hometown. I shot quite a lot of pictures and will
post more in the weeks to come.

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting
boats.

Regards,

Jeroen

[IMG] code is On

NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg Jeronimus[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 11 May 30th 08 02:56 PM
NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 3 of 4 clump3.jpg Jeronimus[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 29th 08 07:26 PM
NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 2 of 4 clump2.jpg Jeronimus[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 29th 08 07:26 PM
Christian Radich RtW Tall Ship Photos 10 January 30th 08 11:20 PM
Tall Ships Race 2007 - Christian Radich the winner svantevit Tall Ship Photos 1 August 11th 07 08:10 PM