Senior Member

Default Since this newsgroup is now nothing more than...

On Aug 9, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:32*pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:20 pm, hk wrote:
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:37:21 -0400, Wayne.B penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:53:51 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:
Can I post some of my observations about your system here, or do you
want to save that for later...?
Feel free..... maybe others will be interested....
Gene, you have your own NNTP server? *
Yes....
Can we all try it?
That is my intent, for all those really interested in less noise.
Gene: will your server filter out all the trash, including discussions
of golf, motor homes, grandchildren, guitars, et cetera? I guess what I
am asking is, what topics will be filtered? And does your server read
the posts, or just the headers?

Thanks!

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

And of course, if you understood a tenth of what you pretend, and were
paying attention, you would know that you are asking a irrelevant
question.... * pffftttt... windoze heroes.. AOL zeros.....

Anytime you want to take a proctored IQ test and have the proctor post
the results, I'll be glad to do the same. Or perhaps you and loogy will
let us know what happens at the next general conclave of the prometheus
society.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

Well, it's time to quit a bad habit again, I hope... I am getting
ready for the "new wrecked.boats" you are officially "plonked". BTW,
your IQ means zip. *A friend was the youngest ever full professor at
Johns Hopkins. and he admits he can't turn a screw or tie a shoe
without a book..... * *Later windoze boy...- Hide quoted text -

Well, a past friend just for the record.. we had a falling out a few
years back..

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:40:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 9, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:32*pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Did he throw you down the stairs?

Essex? Bwhahaaaaahaaaaahaaaa! You make a bigger ass of yourself with
every post. Made a call? Bwhahahahaha! Too ****ing funny, pinhead.

Just don't look behind you.

BOO!

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Aug 9, 5:39 pm, wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:32 pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

How many times do you suppose Justwait has been tossed down the stairs?

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

Since this newsgroup is now nothing more than... hk General 67 August 10th 08 03:23 PM
Cal newsgroup? [email protected] General 0 August 19th 06 06:56 PM
This newsgroup has SallyRd General 54 May 27th 05 02:22 AM
ASS OF THE NEWSGROUP Jonathan Ganz ASA 15 January 15th 04 06:13 AM