Default Tug - VANE BROTHERS 11-16 a.jpg

The tug VANE BROTHERS , owned by the company of the same name, comes
through on a weekly basis , pushing an oil barge . When I heard on
the marine radio that she was towing for a change , I wanted
to get a shot of that .

In this picture she is traveling from the left into a bend with the
barge severly crabbing , at one point to almost 90* across the Canal ,
and too close to the bank .

She is very lucky no other vessels were trying to pass going in the
opposite direction , or the barge would have nailed them .

She should stay with pushing .

Attached Thumbnails
Tug - VANE BROTHERS  11-16 a.jpg-tug-vane-brothers-11-16-.jpg