posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Default Ted May

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 2:28:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Unfortunately Pat did "donate" all of Ted's boats to the junk yard. A few things were sold off, like propellers and such. I tried to locate the junk yard where the boat was, but with no luck. Did anyone ever get it?

-April (Ted May's daughter)

I guess we won't ever know what became of the dear old "Hell Cat". That boat was really special to a lot of folks.