Default Example of Dickson's recent work in the guitar.bass newsgroup

On May 26, 12:43*pm, True North wrote:
Your girlfriend posts a picture of a home you and he claim to be mine.
Who's stalking who, MiniMan?

Thats cause it IS your ****ing home....shall I drop by?

Nah...I'd rather catch you out shopping......

You had a chance to catch me in practically your back yard...but ran screaming like a schoolgirl.

On May 26, 4:49*pm, True North wrote:
You had a chance to catch me in practically your back yard...but ran screaming like a schoolgirl.

Sure, asshole...if you consider two HOURS FROM my backyard, IN my
backyard, you coward-****.

You're a ****ing disgrace to the male gender. It's no wonder you love
sucking off Harry......

When we meet, will you **** your pants?

Better tell your long-suffering Wife to get some Depends in your size.

On Sun, 26 May 2013 13:49:16 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You had a chance to catch me in practically your back yard...but ran screaming like a schoolgirl.

I would hope to hell you were not in my back yard.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 5/27/2013 8:16 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2013 13:49:16 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You had a chance to catch me in practically your back yard...but ran screaming like a schoolgirl.

I would hope to hell you were not in my back yard.

John H.

Better set out a coupe of leg-hold traps in your yard, just in case.

Naw..Johnny can just buy a couple more guns and blast anything that moves.

In article ,
says...

Naw..Johnny can just buy a couple more guns and blast anything that moves.

FOX paranoia strikes deep in the sheeple!

On Mon, 27 May 2013 08:56:01 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 5/27/2013 8:16 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 May 2013 13:49:16 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You had a chance to catch me in practically your back yard...but ran screaming like a schoolgirl.

I would hope to hell you were not in my back yard.

John H.

Better set out a coupe of leg-hold traps in your yard, just in case.

Speaking of traps - know anything about getting rid of chipmunks? I've got a chipmunk problem.
Little *******s are tunneling under the porch and climbing up the corner pieces on the vinyl siding.
That makes the dog start trying to take off the siding.

I'm getting ****ed!

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:49:02 -0400, John H
wrote:

Speaking of traps - know anything about getting rid of chipmunks?

===

A good cat or two will quickly reduce their population. To a cat, a
chipmunk is just a mouse with racing stripes.

wrote:

Speaking of traps - know anything about getting rid of chipmunks?

===

A good cat or two will quickly reduce their population. To a cat, a
chipmunk is just a mouse with racing stripes.

Around here cat's left outdoors are frowned upon.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Example of Dickson's recent work in the guitar.bass newsgroup John H[_2_] General 6 May 27th 13 09:07 PM
Scott Secord Dickson 108 Sunset Dr St Thomas Ontario True North[_2_] General 1 February 26th 13 05:46 AM
OK Dickson.. Tosk General 0 October 22nd 09 12:43 PM
Scott Dickson, Corsair, Slammer, etc. TopBassDog General 14 October 21st 09 07:27 PM
tom, forget the guitar and bass Tim General 3 March 11th 08 06:01 PM