Junior Member

Default focus on end game

In MMORPG.com Industry Relations Manager Garrett Fuller's latest column about TERA, maple story mesos he takes a look at the just-announced changes to the Item System that the game will employ. TERA developers seem to have a good handle on the idea that players want a unique look and they are working to make that happen. Check out Garrett's thoughts about the Item System and then add your thoughts on our forums.
Just yesterday TERA came out with an item report on its new site. The game is looking to make some great changes in how we view MMO loot and gives some ideas on what players can expect in terms of armor, weapons, rift gold and equipment. This is something I have always felt very strongly about. The look and equipment on your character really defines your personality as a player. TERA has some good ideas when it comes to loot, let’s go through what they have announced.