Default Another boating hazard

"BAR" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

On 5/8/10 11:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In articledbWdnRZtu_lHHnjWnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/8/10 11:08 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 8, 9:40 am, wrote:
On 5/8/10 8:52 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's because there is no answer, moron.

Hehehe. Sure there is...but apparently not for you.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.

Okay, try to think about your latest lie, dumb ass. If a person could
just make a phone call, without any identification, and get
information like that, how many times do you think there would be
lawsuits suing the jurisdiction that allowed that to happen. It's
plain stupid for someone to think that that could be done. You lied.
That's the answer.

I would guess the answer is in your own statement up there,
DumFochLoogy. Who says the calls were made without identification? I

Whatever happend to Jim from Ohio?

didn't say that. Who says the offices of well-known criminal defense
lawyers don't have "connections" with court clerks, magistrates, and
"wants and warrants" desks? I didn't say that. One of your many
problems
is that your world of real-life knowledge is...limited, as is your
intellect.

What's the matter pussy boy, you can't stand up for yourself?

Boatless Bert...yawn. Why are you not out golfing with your "planning
his next surgery" buddy, John "The Racist" Herring?

I played one round of golf with John H about two years ago.

I have no idea what John H is or is not doing this month.

Racism is the domain of the Democrats.

Racism is the domain of the Democrats, because the Republicans typically get
less than 10% of votes from people of color. That makes sense. McCain's
popularity among Hispanics was something like 75%. Now it's less than 10%.
Way to go McCain for not supporting racist views like the new AZ law.

hk hk is offline

On 5/9/10 1:04 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleKKednRjUcJZHAnjWnZ2dnUVZ_oSdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/8/10 1:26 PM, BAR wrote:
In article17GdnT_q5tyqAHjWnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

Figures you had to go off shore and buy a bride. I'll bet she married
you figuring that you would have a stroke and die sooner rather than
later.

Yet another example of your simple-minded stupidity, Boatless Bert. I
neither said nor implied she was not a native-born, U.S. citizen. Also,
the ceremony was not in Ireland...I just tossed that out. But it was in
a "foreign" country.

Nice try Harry. You bought a bride from Ireland. You couldn't con a
woman from the US into marrying you after your first failed marriage.
That female grape-vine must have put the word out on you. Or, you
picture was up in the post offices.

You poor dumb little ****...no wonder you joined the marines instead of
going to college. You were too stupid to get into NOVA but the marines
were glad to get you.

Sorry, Boatless Bert. My wife has Irish-German-Scotch ancestry, along
with Cherokee ancestry. She was born right here in the United States of
Amerika. As were her mother and father, and dozens of their predecessors.

As dumb as you are, you must have your wife wipe your ass, because it
seems unlikely you could do it yourself.

Right Comrade, Amerika?

Perhaps, Boatless Bert, if you had been bright enough to get into
Northern Virginia Community College instead of joining the marines, you
might have taken a lit class and encountered Kafka. If you had, you
might have some understanding of how much of a pawn you are.

Your posts claiming I "bought a bride in Ireland" do nothing more than
proclaim your simplemindedness.

On 5/8/10 1:26 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

I am a pawn? That is rich coming from a basement dweller. Are you
allowed upstairs or are your forced to squeeze in and out of a basement
window for entry and exit?

hk hk is offline

On 5/9/10 8:52 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlewJSdnX4UhKnSM3vWnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 5/8/10 1:26 PM, BAR wrote:
[...]

You got p'wned, Boatless Bertie...again. As I said, if you had gotten a
real education instead of joining the marines, you might have become
sophisticated enough to know that you can get married in a foreign
country without marrying a foreign bride or groom.

But, then, you weren't enough enough of a marine to get an overseas posting.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

In article ,
says...
Your posts claiming I "bought a bride in Ireland" do nothing more than
proclaim your simplemindedness.

I am a pawn? That is rich coming from a basement dweller. Are you
allowed upstairs or are your forced to squeeze in and out of a basement
window for entry and exit?

You got p'wned, Boatless Bertie...again. As I said, if you had gotten a
real education instead of joining the marines, you might have become
sophisticated enough to know that you can get married in a foreign
country without marrying a foreign bride or groom.

But, then, you weren't enough enough of a marine to get an overseas posting.

You can't even spell pwned correctly much less pwn anyone.

Harry:
Is a mean vile human who lashes out at anyone who challenges him.
Lives in the basement of the home of a woman who has the same last name
as him. However, there is no confirmation that this woman is his wife.
Is an admitted liar. Nobody believes anything he says and there is the
possibility that he doesn't know what his own reality is anymore.

BAR:
Is a laid back guy.
Lives in his own home with his name on the deed.
Doesn't have to lie about what he has done in his life because it has
been infinitely more exciting and interesting than most.
Doesn't care what anybody in this newsgroup thinks of him, meaning, he
isn't looking for approval or acceptance.

Harry, keep being the mean vile human. The only person it hurts is you.

"moose" wrote in message
On 5/8/2010 8:52 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 7, 3:58 pm, wrote:
On 5/7/10 3:51 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

you...autistic?

Here's something else for you to consider, loogyfocher...if I knew the
answer to your question (remember, now...I've said I do not), I wouldn't
tell you. Not telling you things really seems to set you off, and it's
fun to watch you ejaculate in here. You're part of the
rec.boats...entertainment.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.- Hide quoted text -

That's because there is no answer, moron.

Do you think Harry will ever figure out that you are playing him like a
video game?

It is my guess that "Harry" has OCD and he has to respond to every post, and
it appears that most people play him like a poorly tuned fiddle.

Is this guy's name really Harry Krause, and why would such an obnoxious
asshole really publish his name on a public forum?

On May 7, 3:58 pm, *wrote:
[...]

asshole really publish his name on a public forum?- Hide quoted text -

Because he's too stupid to know that anybody with any net sense would
say that giving out your real name is dumb as dumb can get.
hk hk is offline

On May 7, 3:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

You're being played...again.

snerk

On May 10, 8:54*am, hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 8:47 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 9, 11:06 pm, "Display Name *wrote:

.. .

On May 7, 3:58 pm, * *wrote:
[...]

The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Played? Do you think it's a good idea to use your real name in usenet?
If so why?

Oliver Hazard Perry- Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 July 8th 09 08:35 PM
When is a fuel spill not a hazard? [email protected] General 11 December 11th 07 10:50 PM
Old boating hazard getting new attention in Florida [email protected] General 3 May 17th 06 01:00 PM
Potential hazard on the Barle Alan Adams UK Paddle 0 March 8th 06 11:39 PM
OT Stuffed toy hazard? How about 'down' jackets? Terry Spragg Boat Building 0 October 15th 03 01:10 AM