P P is offline

Default "Blue Book" value for 2004 Seedoo Sportster 4-tec??? Can anyoneadvise

Can anyone tell me what the book value is for a 2004 Seadoo Sportster
(it's a 4 seater jet-boat) is?

I know "Blue Book" is a phrase used for cars, but whatever the boat
equivalent is would be much appreciated.
JT JT is offline

"P" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the book value is for a 2004 Seadoo Sportster
(it's a 4 seater jet-boat) is?

I know "Blue Book" is a phrase used for cars, but whatever the boat
equivalent is would be much appreciated.

This is the basic cost with no add-ons:

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...S&gc=mr&gtc=MR

There was also another model w/ TWR (not sure what that is)

hth,
JT

On Oct 16, 11:58*am, P wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the book value is for a 2004 Seadoo Sportster
(it's a 4 seater jet-boat) is?

I know "Blue Book" is a phrase used for cars, but whatever the boat
equivalent is would be much appreciated.

Its already 6 years old.... They only last about 9 or 10 years, and
the engines are toast. RUN, RUN AWAY. Buy a real Boat.
P P is offline

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...0-0-0&l=1&w=24...

There was also another model w/ TWR (not sure what that is)

hth,
JT

Thanks - I saw that - but it really seems to lowball the value of this
boat.

"P" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 1:35 pm, "JT" wrote:
"P" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me what the book value is for a 2004 Seadoo Sportster
(it's a 4 seater jet-boat) is?

I know "Blue Book" is a phrase used for cars, but whatever the boat
equivalent is would be much appreciated.

This is the basic cost with no add-ons:

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...0-0-0&l=1&w=24...

There was also another model w/ TWR (not sure what that is)

hth,
JT

Thanks - I saw that - but it really seems to lowball the value of this
boat.

All boats are a lot lower value these days. And the Seadoo Speedster is
probably worth a lot less than other boats. Is a gas hog. It is 6 years
old.

mgg mgg is offline

"P" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 1:35 pm, "JT" wrote:
"P" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me what the book value is for a 2004 Seadoo Sportster
(it's a 4 seater jet-boat) is?

I know "Blue Book" is a phrase used for cars, but whatever the boat
equivalent is would be much appreciated.

This is the basic cost with no add-ons:

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...0-0-0&l=1&w=24...

There was also another model w/ TWR (not sure what that is)

hth,
JT

Thanks - I saw that - but it really seems to lowball the value of this
boat.

Welcome to the world of boat ownership.

--Mike