Default What an asshole you are

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:26:30 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte, Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up
****."

You left out Walter Lantz.

That's more Jim's speed, I'm sure. . .

--
Gregory Hall

Jim Jim is offline

Gregory Hall wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
m...
Peggie Hall wrote:
Making up **** is pretty despicable, kind of like what Fox news, and Rush
Limbaugh do every day.

And to sign someone else's name to your little fact less diatribe is worse
than just making up ****.

"I like President Bush, he was such a good president." Is this your
point? If so I have a house I'd like to sell you.

How about the truth, or is it beneath you?

Plonk. Too bad, if you ever have something worthwhile reading I won't see
it. But If making up **** is your tactic, you will never be worth
reading.

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte, Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up ****."

There is nothing wrong with fiction.

If you can't tell the difference here, it wouldn't surprise me.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte, Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up
****."

You left out Walter Lantz.

That's more Jim's speed, I'm sure. . .

Your "speed" seems to be to make up a story about Obama unfairly
collecting fees on us owners of boats.

I don't think this is funny because there are so many people looking for
an excuse to bitch about Obama.

Then there's using Peggy's name for this. . . fictional story, designed
to sway people's opinions.

You are a weasel. Nothing more.

"Jim" wrote in message
You are a weasel. Nothing more.

What did weasels ever do to you? ;-)

"Jim" wrote in message
wrote:

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte,
Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up
****."
You left out Walter Lantz.

That's more Jim's speed, I'm sure. . .

Your "speed" seems to be to make up a story about Obama unfairly
collecting fees on us owners of boats.

I don't think this is funny because there are so many people looking for
an excuse to bitch about Obama.

Then there's using Peggy's name for this. . . fictional story, designed to
sway people's opinions.

You are a weasel. Nothing more.

Do the following Google Search: "obama administration new fees on yachts"
and you will see how easy it is to get "made up ****" almost top billing
alongside legitimate things. This is a good thing as liberals are so stupid
that they believe just about everything they read provided it's written in a
simplistic manner. Only when they begin to realize that EVERYBODY's wealth
is being confiscated by the Obama administration will they get mad enough to
just say NO!

Obama's got to go. He's only been in office for about two months and he's
done more harm than anyone in generations. The sooner people wake up to this
fact the better chance this country will have to survive.

--
Gregory Hall

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
You are a weasel. Nothing more.

What did weasels ever do to you? ;-)

LOL

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

What did weasels ever [SLAP]

--
Gregory Hall

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:46:45 -0700, Jim wrote this
crap:

There is nothing wrong with fiction.

If you can't tell the difference here, it wouldn't surprise me.

Anything YOU write is fiction. And don't forget my favorite author,
Stan Lee.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

New sanitary regulations for boaters Peggie Hall[_2_] Cruising 20 March 19th 09 12:46 PM
Boat Numbers and regulations Johnny Boat Building 6 November 15th 04 02:00 PM
SOS Distress Light Regulations Len Krauss Cruising 0 February 13th 04 03:25 AM
sailing regulations Hertzel Cruising 10 November 3rd 03 02:41 AM
Regulations Hertzel Cruising 1 November 2nd 03 04:23 AM