Default I just HAD to laugh . . .

I just had to laugh when I read one, so-called, professional mariner
offering safety advice to another who was attending safety at sea classes.
This particular individual, as usual, was expressing his know-it-all stance,
touting his vast experience and belittling the class content. This USCG
documented individual was coming across in his usual haughty manner.

It's unfortunate that this person has such a short memory that he's
apparently already forgotten how his amateur actions caused his vessel, "Red
Cloud," to sink after a premature, air-lift rescue during the passing of a
routine, wintertime, Gulf of Mexico cold front. Seems to me it would be
better if he shut his yap and stopped trying to act like an expert as his
recent exploits indicate he is anything BUT!

Wilbur Hubbard