posted to alt.sailing

Default Questions about...

swing keel Catalina 22. I'm thinking real serious about buying a used one. I
just want something that I can easily launch and handle and piddle around on for
a couple of days at a time. First boat.

Anybody got thoughts on this model? Things to look out for?
posted to alt.sailing

Sioux C. Queue wrote:
swing keel Catalina 22. [...]
Anybody got thoughts on this model? Things to look out for?

Noting that you didn't get answers yet he You're received lound
and clear over here in central Europe. Unfortunatly I don't know
that model and can't comment.

-is
posted to alt.sailing

On 02/19/2014 06:52 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

Noting that you didn't get answers yet he You're received lound
and clear over here in central Europe.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I know little about sailboats in general.

There's no rush on this since currently I'm in Arizona, and will return to
Alaska in April. If I find something locally, meaning Alaska, for sale I'll buy
it. If not I guess I'll drive back here to Arizona, normally I fly since it's
about 5800km, next fall and continue to look. Right now all I have is a car,
the truck is in Alaska.

I've joined the uk newsgroup and will watch it for a few days.

two questions Helena Cruising 5 December 31st 08 08:12 PM
The Questions .. slide[_2_] Cruising 0 December 20th 08 03:50 PM
More Questions RogueIT General 4 June 26th 07 05:38 PM
A few questions.... pau11 General 2 August 17th 06 01:29 PM
Metal Keel, fin, finish, repair, questions, questions Lester Evans Boat Building 1 April 23rd 06 04:00 PM