Default Mary M. Coppedge

Piscataqua River Portsmouth, NH

Attached Thumbnails
Mary M. Coppedge-img_8918.jpg

On Sat, 22 May 2010 21:17:42 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Piscataqua River Portsmouth, NH

That is a nice one. Thanks.

Default Parade of Sail, was: Mary M. Coppedge

Hi,

Will you be shooting the tall ships parade tomorrow? I heard about it,
but won't be able to get up there do to other commitments.

If you do shoot it, post some pix ... I'd like to see what I missed.

Thanks

/Stetson

On 5/22/10 21:17 , MWB wrote:
Piscataqua River Portsmouth, NH

This is the first I've heard about this.

Do you have a link to this???

Mark

Default Parade of Sail

Hi Mark,

Here's the link:
http://www.pmcportsmouth.org/

The Parade was supposed to start at 1300 EDT ... it's 1439 EDT as I type
this ...

/Stetson

On 5/22/10 21:17 , MWB wrote:
Piscataqua River Portsmouth, NH

This is the first I've heard about this.

Do you have a link to this???

Mark

Thanks. I will be in Newington tomorrow for work and I will try to get
there.

Mark

[IMG] code is On

Queen Mary Paddy's Pig Tall Ship Photos 0 September 23rd 09 07:24 AM
Queen Mary Paddy's Pig Tall Ship Photos 3 January 23rd 09 08:16 PM
New Mary Celeste Roger Long Cruising 2 April 20th 07 06:26 PM
Take That Virgin Mary... P. Fritz General 1 October 20th 05 06:02 PM
Take That Virgin Mary... *JimH* General 2 October 20th 05 01:22 PM