Default William F. Buckley vs Ted Kennedy

Who is the real sailor?

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message
Who is the real sailor?

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message
Who is the real sailor?

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop faking my sig, Gregory, or I'll come over there and stomp your puny
arse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On May 29, 3:28 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message
Who is the real sailor?

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop faking my sig, Gregory, or I'll come over there and stomp your puny
arse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let us not kid ourselves, any of us, they both hired real crew and
where both real sailors. They both deserve a good cheer and a scotch!

On May 29, 1:49*pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message

Who is the real sailor?

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slipped up on managing your puppets dumb ass. It's clear you are
not man enough to say that about Teddy so you took out the foul Gary
Sock to respond to your Mic Gurk sock. But the habit of the main
Wilbur sock slipped out in your frenzy to post here. It must be very
noisy on that yellow banana boat with so many people talking at once.

Oh what a tangled web you weave. You are like an onion, peel one
coward layer and find another and another and another ect. ect. ect.

If you are a vet you might be able to get free help. Try Walter
Reed.

Fred

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message
Who is the real sailor?

Buckley, of course. Read some of his books, they are almost as definitive as
mine.

You You is offline

In article ,
"Gregory Hall" wrote:

"Whizbang McGurk" wrote in message
Who is the real sailor?

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur Hubbard
Allied Seawind 32, "Sea Isle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't happen to a "Nicer Guy"...than Teddy.....

On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:08:46 GMT, You wrote:

In article ,
"Gregory Hall" wrote:

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

Couldn't happen to a "Nicer Guy"...than Teddy.....

It looks like he will escape the noose. I was hoping for that, with no
drop. Or the chair, with 40 volts instead of 2000, so it would take
all day. Did I mention I have never liked any Kennedy. Joe was a real
piece of work. I understand JFK was a Clinton style pussy hound, but
better at keeping it private. Thats OK, but the Bay of Pigs was not.
Not to mention the stupid collision with the destroyer. His plywood
boat lost. There was JFK's other brother who never did any thing
wrong. The one that died young, in WWII.

Casady

On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:31:45 +0000, Richard Casady wrote:

digital excrement snipped for hygienic reasons

nice one little man...nothing quite as classy as someone who tries to
throw **** on the dead

**plonk**