Captain Lon

Default The Difference...

The difference between the young, cool, good looking Katysails, and the old,
worn out Lady Pilot.

Katy: KEG
LP: EKG

Katy: Acid Rock
LP: Acid Reflux

Katy: Thinking about moving to California because it's cool.
LP: Thinking about moving to California because it's warm

Katy: Seeds and stems.
LP: Roughage

Katy: Hoping for a BMW
LP: Hoping for a BM

Katy: The Rolling Stones
LP: Kidney stones

Katy: The Grateful Dead
LP: Dr. Kevorkian

Katy: Going to a new, hip joint
LP: Receiving a new hip joint

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

Lady Pilot

"Captain Lon" stumbling clueless with a hangover wrote:

The difference between the young, cool, good looking Katysails, and the
old, worn out Lady Pilot.

Bwawhahaaaa! You don't even have a clue what I look like, do you?

Lady Pilot: good
katywails: evil

LP

Michael

Any woman who is compelled to style herself as "Lady" something or
another....isn't. As we all know from past experience. Your sister is
hiding out in Mexico. Think about it.

"Captain Lon" wrote in message
[...]

Joe

I think that flew over her head Micheal.

Where you been? Did you hit Deigo Garcia again?

Joe

ladysailor

Michael - Still bitter and angry I see. It's time for you face the
fact that I found out about your dirty little secret and dismissed you
from my life because of it. Get help and move on.

Lady Barbara

Captain Lon

"ladysailor" wrote in message oups.com...

Michael - Still bitter and angry I see. It's time for you face the
fact that I found out about your dirty little secret and dismissed you
from my life because of it. Get help and move on.

Lady Barbara

This Michael calls himself a man but seems to bad mouth every woman around.
Maybe that's why he goes off on merchant ships most of the time - because
he can't cope with women.

I think the dude has problems with women. Maybe his mother used to neglect him
or beat him or something like that.

Remember me? I've got a new nik. I used to post under El Hunto.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't blow?" Homer Simpson

ladysailor

Of course I remember you Lonny. You're in a band, have a couple of
kids and as I recall you were getting married about the time I was
moving on from asa. How's it going? You sure seem to be full of ****
'n vinegar these days.

As for me, I married Mike Fulmor in August 2003 and we have been
sailing the Western Mexico coast for the past two years. Currently
I'm on Arabella in Puerto Vallarta getting some boat projects done
while Mike is helping a friend deliver her boat to Dockwise in Lazero
Cardenas.

Living a good life,
Lady B.
www.sailinglinks.com

Capt. Neal®

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:18:50 GMT, "Captain Lon"
wrote:

I don't post from Databasix.

Good thing. They hate ignorance.

Oh ****, I'm in real trouble . . .

CN
Scotty

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal. Check the headers for
''Databasix'' . seems like that's where they pile up the assholes
from other ISPs.

Scotty

****