Don White

Default US Plans to Attack Iran in June

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:26:18 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

Is Krause still spreading crap around the internet? Scott Ritter? Do you guys
believe him too?

Thanks for snipping whatever you snipped. And thanks for answering Krause. I get
worried about the boy, and it seems you are about the only guy who responds to
his posts, unless he's just posting a lot less these days.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

Don, you are still a pussy! And, you should stay up in Canada where you hold
the misconception that you are safe from the terrorists.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ritter made two shocking claims:

1) He likes little girls.

2) He likes little boys even more.

John H

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:27:22 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ritter made two shocking claims:

1) He likes little girls.

2) He likes little boys even more.

Hard to believe Harry is a Ritter fan. Now Tex Ritter, I could understand. He
had cute pistols and sang some great songs.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

NOYB

Don White wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

Au contraire...they should all be lined up as volunteers or draftees for
Bush's Christian Soldiers. All of them. No exemptions.

If we take on Iran, it will be a technological war. There are enough
anti-government elements in Iran that we can simply provide aerial support
and long-range missile attacks, without having to drive tanks across the
border. Afghanistan was a test case for the tactics that will be employed
against Iran.

Our air superiority ensures that any conventional attack by Iranian forces
against our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq would be suicidal.

We have no intention of entering Iran to set up a Democracy. Our interest
is simply in destroying their nuclear and military facilities. If the
anti-government forces help to overthrow the government, then that would
simply be a bonus.

Jim,

Don White wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Scott Ritter Says US Attack
On Iran Set For June
By Mark Jensen
United for Peace of Pierce County (WA)
2-21-5

snip.....

Anyone here with teenage sons might be advised to start immigration
application to Canada ASAP.

Au contraire...they should all be lined up as volunteers or draftees for
Bush's Christian Soldiers. All of them. No exemptions.

If we take on Iran, it will be a technological war. There are enough
anti-government elements in Iran that we can simply provide aerial support
and long-range missile attacks, without having to drive tanks across the
border. Afghanistan was a test case for the tactics that will be employed
against Iran.

And Osama still roams free -- appears to be a failed test.

Our air superiority ensures that any conventional attack by Iranian forces
against our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq would be suicidal.

We have no intention of entering Iran to set up a Democracy. Our interest
is simply in destroying their nuclear and military facilities. If the
anti-government forces help to overthrow the government, then that would
simply be a bonus.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Jim,

John H wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:27:22 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Ritter made two shocking claims:

1) He likes little girls.

2) He likes little boys even more.

But republicans like them even more -- see

http://www.thehollywoodliberal.com/83.htm

and click on Conspiracy Of Silence Video

Hard to believe Harry is a Ritter fan. Now Tex Ritter, I could understand. He
had cute pistols and sang some great songs.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

bb

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:53:59 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

And, you should stay up in Canada where you hold
the misconception that you are safe from the terrorists.

You are absolutely right. Canada isn't safe from the Bush wackos
either.

bb
Don White

"John H" wrote in message
snip
Thanks for snipping whatever you snipped. And thanks for answering Krause.
I get
worried about the boy, and it seems you are about the only guy who

responds to
his posts, unless he's just posting a lot less these days.

John H

My pleasure. :-)

OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran NOYB General 26 July 20th 04 10:53 PM
Kerry plans to attack North Korea and Iran Bart Senior ASA 3 July 14th 04 03:29 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM