basskisser

Default OT Lee Iacocca supported GWB in 2000, but not NOW!!!

As a lot of people have, Lee has figured out that, even though he once
supported GWB, that the current administration is a bunch of lying,
thieving assholes:

Kerry offers Silicon Valley solutions
Iacocca on stage to endorse him at San Jose rally

John Wildermuth, Chronicle Political Writer
Friday, June 25, 2004

chart attached

Democrat John Kerry brought his presidential campaign to Silicon
Valley Thursday to unveil his high-tech vision for America's future,
but he hedged his bet by bringing in former auto industry leader --
and 2000 Bush supporter -- Lee Iacocca for an endorsement.

"I'm here today because our country needs a change in leadership,''
Iacocca, the former head of Chrysler and Ford, told a morning crowd at
San Jose State University. "I was deeply involved in the (2000) Bush
campaign, stumping for him in Michigan and Pennsylvania. ... But this
year, I'm supporting John Kerry.''

The 79-year-old Iacocca, who had a reputation as a maverick and an
innovator during his years in the distinctly old economy auto
industry, said Kerry was the right man for our fast-changing economy.

"We need a leader who will level with us about how we can adapt to
that change and make things change for the better,'' Iacocca said.

For Kerry, the key to those changes is billions of dollars in new
government support for science and technology, money that could
generate millions of new jobs in what he calls "the economy for our
future."

"The focus is not on the next election, but on the next generation,"
the Massachusetts senator said. "It's a plan to let America be America
again by tapping the ingenuity and innovation that are at the heart of
our character as a people.''

Friday, June 25, 2004

[...]

Nice. And a new poll of Ohio voters shows Kerry with a six-point lead.

Delicious.

Friday, June 25, 2004

------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Friday, June 25, 2004

------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Fact: avoid situations, Bill, in which your life depends upon your
writing abilities. You haven't any.

Friday, June 25, 2004

-
------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Fact: avoid situations, Bill, in which your life depends upon your
writing abilities. You haven't any.

Nope, I got my degree in Engineering. And the posting is basskissers words,
so you better reply to him. Your ghost writer on retainer?

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
As a lot of people have, Lee has figured out that, even though he once
supported GWB, that the current administration is a bunch of lying,
thieving assholes:

Did you take any grammar classes in high school?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
And a new poll of Ohio voters shows Kerry with a six-point lead.

Uhh...You do know that means Kerry's lead has slipped a point in the ARG
poll since the last time they conducted it, right?

American Research Group (6/21-6/23)
Kerry: 49%
Bush: 43%

ARG (5/10-5/12):
Kerry: 49
Bush: 42

And the two other most recent polls have Bush leading.

Fox News (6/22-6/23):
Bush: 45
Kerry 41

Zogby (6/15-6/20):
Bush: 50.5%
Kerry: 45.1%

Those Zogby numbers have completely reversed since May

Zogby (5/18-5/23):
Kerry: 49.4
Bush: 44.8

That's a 10 point swing in one month. Things aren't exactly looking
promising for Droop-Along Dog.

Friday, June 25, 2004

------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Do you raise your own bait, or buy it?

Friday, June 25, 2004

------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Do you raise your own bait, or buy it?

I buy my bait. But the words are those of the illustrious basskisser his
own self.

Friday, June 25, 2004

------

Fact: You cut and pasted the post.
Fact: It takes no measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: You think that your cut and paste is thoughtful, or you wouldn't
be holding it to such high esteem.
Fact: Because you think it is quite thoughtful, makes it purely
ignorant

Fact: I never stated that this post wasn't cut and pasted.
Fact: I never stated that it took any measurable amount of thought to do so.
Fact: I, quite the opposite, have stated that cut and paste is NOT toughtful.
Fact: Again, I've stated the exact opposite.

SO, Fact: you are truly stupid.

2000 OptiMax Oil System Scott General 6 March 10th 04 01:46 PM
OT--Not again! More Chinese money buying our politicians. NOYB General 23 February 6th 04 05:01 PM
2000 - 23' Boston Whaler Outrage - Things to watch out for? Jon.boston General 1 November 26th 03 01:53 AM
2000 Celebrity 200BR Fred General 0 October 7th 03 05:13 PM
FOR SALE: 2000 Larson 290 Cabrio Scott & Leeanne General 0 July 16th 03 01:37 AM