posted to rec.boats.racing

Default Soling Rigging

On Thursday, May 30, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Jerry Carlton wrote:
Just bought a Soling that needs a lot of work. I'm looking for a
manual that gives spacific rigging information. Length of sheets,all
lines, position of cleats.
I also need sails, but believe I may have that covered.
The mast is pitted a little and there are some cast aluminum bases for
the spreader but I only have one, need another. Need a spreader too.
I'm in Berkeley. Free rides for information.
It would be nice to meet someone with a Soling that would allow me to
sail with them before I spend a lot of time rigging mine. Never been
out on one.
Jerry
510 540-8716

I need help rigging my Soling JIB. this rigging is so foreign to me.

Rigging 02 L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 1 April 15th 08 11:02 PM
An account from the 2006 Soling Worlds Bart ASA 16 October 28th 06 04:36 AM
New Rigging .. where do I go to get it ??? Thomas Wentworth Boat Building 5 January 14th 06 02:03 PM
Day Sailer One Mainsheet rigging, Halyards and Vang rigging Maxx General 6 January 3rd 05 05:50 AM
Day Sailer One Mainsheet rigging, Halyards and Vang rigging Maxx ASA 8 January 3rd 05 05:50 AM