posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Just thought I would rephrase and try again.....

I never did receive a response to my post (8/25/15) about a paddling
group on the Web. I've found lots of sites that have a forum but
they're mostly just as dead (well... maybe not quite) as this usenet
group. Surely there must be something better somewhere.

I've posted here a few times over the years but not enough to become a
widely recognized name. But I've gained a lot from reading and
absorbing the experience of others and responses to questions by other
paddlers that I never thought to ask. I've been missing all that ever
since the Web has all but replaced usenet and I still haven't found a
group on the Web that compares to what rec.boats.paddle once was.

So if anyone knows of a reasonably active group for paddlers and run
by paddlers and not by a corporation selling stuff, I would appreciate
knowing about it. I've been searcing and googling but I just haven't
found it on my own.

Either that or... will all the old Luddite paddlers, and former
posters here, please return immediately and take up posting where you
left off lol!

Thanks in advance,
Phantman ---- former rec.boat.paddle reader.

posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 8:09:32 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Between the Web and the SPAM, not much is left of RBP! :-)

I'm trying a little to take RBP back though!!

John Kuthe...

If you thought... ESAD General 259 January 24th 13 05:39 PM
For those who thought... Harryk General 3 May 18th 11 07:44 PM
Thought for the Day KotP-A General 0 October 15th 09 01:57 AM
Here's a thought... NOYB General 0 November 9th 06 05:48 PM
Thought this was appropriate riverman General 7 February 27th 05 11:30 PM