Default It's gonna really cost ya to get older now

Obama's medical device tax seems designed to kill any innovation in
medicine because American companies bidding on new licenses for med
tech has decreased. OTOH, foreign companies are taking up the slack
so you will have to pay money to them for new med technology. For
example, I have no US bidders on my high resolution/low dose
mammography tech whereas I have two interested foreign companies.
Eventually, due to Obama's foolishness, you will get this technology
from a foreign company instead of a US company. Hows that for job
growth?

Even worse, the aging boomer population both in the USA and in Europe,
Japan, China and Russia could be a huge new market for innovation in
devices to help aging people. This market alone could bring us out of
recession and give the USA a new economic edge but Obama has killed
that possibility with his medical device tax. All of that technology
will be provided by foreign companies. Great job Big O.

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Obama's medical device tax seems designed to kill any innovation in
medicine because American companies bidding on new licenses for med
tech has decreased.

wow. all this in 1 weeks.

OTOH, foreign companies are taking up the slack
so you will have to pay money to them for new med technology. For
example, I have no US bidders on my high resolution/low dose
mammography tech whereas I have two interested foreign companies.

aw...poor baby...

Eventually, due to Obama's foolishness, you will get this technology
from a foreign company instead of a US company. Hows that for job
growth?

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

wrote:
[...]

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:28:06 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Apr 11, 10:07*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

i have never listened to limbaugh in my life

wrote:
On Apr 11, 10:07 pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

i have never listened to limbaugh in my life

bpuharic:
Dude dont sweat it, you're covered, Stupidity is a pre-existing
condition. Now, as for the treatment.................

wrote:
On Apr 11, 10:07 pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

i have never listened to limbaugh in my life

bpuharic:
Dude dont sweat it, you're covered, Stupidity is a pre-existing
condition. Now, as for the treatment.................

great. now i can run for office with the teabaggers

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

I'm happy to sign you up for a death panel review, but I think brain death
already happened.

Your wonderful invention must be really something, given it has, according
to you, no interest from anyone except "foreign companies" (who shall remain
nameless of course).

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

On Apr 11, 10:07 pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

i have never listened to limbaugh in my life

Ok. That's funny.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:
On Apr 11, 10:07 pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:03:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

gee...there are lots of reasons why no one would buy your
stuff...inferior design...inferior QC, high price, etc etc...

What will you think when Obamacare tells you that your cancer is
simply too expensive to treat with current technology but any
technology that would have made it cheaper was discouraged by Obama?

what would you do when an insurance company tells you you have a 'pre
existing condition' and denies you coverage...

nah, insurance companies would never do that, right?

I am sure bpuharic is happy Obamacare will pay to change the air in
his head.

i have never listened to limbaugh in my life

bpuharic:
Dude dont sweat it, you're covered, Stupidity is a pre-existing
condition. Now, as for the treatment.................

You should listen to Froggy. He's an expert when it comes to stupidity.
--
Nom=de=Plume

You are not gonna believe this one! Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 25 September 18th 06 02:52 PM
You are not gonna believe this one! Glenn Ashmore Cruising 25 September 18th 06 07:57 AM
Ouch, this is gonna cost! Nav ASA 8 September 16th 04 11:52 PM
WE're all gonna DIE!!! Jim General 12 March 2nd 04 07:29 AM
I'm gonna do it Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam ASA 50 October 20th 03 12:05 AM