Rock

Default Boat Graveyard

In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock
Calif Bill

"Rock" wrote in message
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Can not think of the name, but there is at least one in Rancho Cordoba area
of Sacramento. Might also matter what parts you are looking for.
Bill

Rock

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I want to build a hardtop to cover my aft cockpit, and dump the canvas
that's there now. So I'm looking for a deck that I can harvest.

I checked into having it done, but those guys are catering to the
wealthy, not to guys like me.

Rock

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:42:28 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Rock" wrote in message
.. .
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Can not think of the name, but there is at least one in Rancho Cordoba area
of Sacramento. Might also matter what parts you are looking for.
Bill

Calif Bill

"Rock" wrote in message
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I want to build a hardtop to cover my aft cockpit, and dump the canvas
that's there now. So I'm looking for a deck that I can harvest.

I checked into having it done, but those guys are catering to the
wealthy, not to guys like me.

Rock

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:42:28 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Rock" wrote in message
.. .
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

Can not think of the name, but there is at least one in Rancho Cordoba

area
of Sacramento. Might also matter what parts you are looking for.
Bill

Post on www.coastsidefishingclub.com There are guys there that know the
name, and may even have someone in mind that could do it reasonable. Is the
major NorCal fishing club.
Bill

News

The one in Rancho Cordova is called:

http://www.boatrecycling.com

"Rock" wrote in message
In the SF Bay area, is there any "boat graveyard" that's not
underwater? I checked a couple of auto graveyards in Gilroy, but they
don't do boats.

Rock

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 04:23 PM
Where to find ramp stories? designo General 15 December 9th 03 09:57 PM
Dealing with a boat fire, checking for a common cause Gould 0738 General 14 November 5th 03 02:13 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM