Don White

Default Free ride over..

Our skipper has sold his Mirage 33. Looks like I purchased my Sandpiper 565
just in time, or I'd be walking.
http://www.oceanyachtsales.com/core/...l.jsp?slim=bro
ker&boat_id=1176751&hosturl=oceanyachtsales&&ywo=o ceanyachtsales&&units=Feet
&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=1549&url=&h osturl=oceanyachtsales&&yw
o=oceanyachtsales&

Don White

ooops bad link
try http://www.oceanyachtsales.com/core/listing/

"Don White" wrote in message
Our skipper has sold his Mirage 33. Looks like I purchased my Sandpiper

565
just in time, or I'd be walking.

Don White

What the h*ll...!
www.oceanyachtsales.com

Mirage 33 sailboat $ 59,500.

Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote in message

Our skipper has sold his Mirage 33. Looks like I purchased my Sandpiper

565

just in time, or I'd be walking.

\

Or learning how to post a photo url? Enjoy anyway.
Don White

D'oh!. thanks...I think!

"Harry Krause" wrote in
Or learning how to post a photo url? Enjoy anyway.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:44:22 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

What the h*ll...!
www.oceanyachtsales.com

=================================

Don, you need to make friends with either "tinyurl.com" or
"makeashorterlink.com". Either way, you take your Loooong URL and
paste it into their page. They store it in a database and give you
back a short link that won't run off the end of a line.

For example:

http://tinyurl.com/2ukxn
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L20063978

I still haven't figured out how these guys make any money, if at all.

Don White

"Wayne.B" wrote in message Don, you need
to make friends with either "tinyurl.com" or
"makeashorterlink.com". Either way, you take your Loooong URL and
paste it into their page. They store it in a database and give you
back a short link that won't run off the end of a line.

Thanks for the tip Wayne. I'll try your suggestion and see if it works form
me.

Gary Warner

Either way, you take your Loooong URL and
paste it into their page. They store it in a database and give you
back a short link that won't run off the end of a line.

I still haven't figured out how these guys make any money, if at all.

I use TinyURL all the time. I see they ask for donations on their site.
They also have ads on their site - by Google Ads.