Clinton Jensen

Default FS: Yanmar 6LP parts in Tampa, Florida

I have some engine parts for a Yanmar 6LP 24 Valve, 300HP engine.

Please e-mail for details.

Some of these parts will also work for the 6LP 12 valve 250HP engine.
I don't know if they will work for the 315HP Yanmar 6LP engine, but they
might.

Basically, what I have a

Cylinder heads with valves and springs already installed.
Cams
Cranks
Rods
Engine Blocks
Injection Pumps
Some valve train parts such as the bridges and rocker arms, valves, springs
and keepers.
Bearing sets (crank mains, rods, cam, cam thrust and crank thrust).
Some gaskets and seals
Starters

Some parts are new, some are used, some are rebuilt. Yanmar parts are not
cheap, but I will sell what I have for less then
what a dealer will charge. For example, a new cylinder head from Yanmar is
about $3,000. My price for a new cylinder
head is $2,250 plus freight.

Yanmar has a very tight policy on where you can buy parts. Generally, you
can
only buy parts from the Yanmar distributor and their dealers in your area.
In other words,
if you are in New York, you cannot buy Yanmar parts from a dealer in Florida
because they
are in a different area. Since I am not a Yanmar dealer and don't buy my
parts from Yanmar
I can sell to whomever I want. What you will pay me in freight you will
likely save in sales tax.

Yanmar doesn't make most of the base parts for the 6LP. I import my parts
from major
distributors who buy parts from the same companies that Yanmar does. I just
don't mark them
up nearly as much.

I consider rebuildable trades or purchases..

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm