Default Value of 30 yr old outboard?

What is the value of a 1978 70 hp Johnson which was rebuilt last
fall? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Put it on Ebay and you'll find out... )
It's worth a couple hundered more if you rig it onto the new boat.

-W

--
CC Marine

Lake Hartwell SC
"Where the fish are always biting, and the swimmers are always nervous!"

" wrote in message
ps.com...
What is the value of a 1978 70 hp Johnson which was rebuilt last
fall? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
ink.net...
Put it on Ebay and you'll find out... )
It's worth a couple hundered more if you rig it onto the new boat.

-W

--

Hot Ebay tip:

Keep raising the price till someone bites..

I don't understand it but I've seen this technique succeed.

db

HK HK is offline

Clams Canino wrote:
Put it on Ebay and you'll find out... )
It's worth a couple hundered more if you rig it onto the new boat.

-W

What you'll find on ebay is what someone on ebay is willing to pay for
x, y, or z. You won't necessarily find out what something is worth.

My bank recently sent me a note alarming me about the increasing fraud
being perpetrated on ebay.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:36:57 -0400, HK wrote:

Clams Canino wrote:
Put it on Ebay and you'll find out... )
It's worth a couple hundered more if you rig it onto the new boat.

-W

What you'll find on ebay is what someone on ebay is willing to pay for
x, y, or z. You won't necessarily find out what something is worth.

My bank recently sent me a note alarming me about the increasing fraud
being perpetrated on ebay.

Hope they didn't ask for your acct # and password.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

Clams Canino wrote:
Put it on Ebay and you'll find out... )
It's worth a couple hundered more if you rig it onto the new boat.

-W

What you'll find on ebay is what someone on ebay is willing to pay for
x, y, or z. You won't necessarily find out what something is worth.

My bank recently sent me a note alarming me about the increasing fraud
being perpetrated on ebay.

Hope they didn't ask for your acct # and password.

--Vic

Heh...no, but apparently there have been a lot of ebay frauds involving
credit cards.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:35:20 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:43:19 -0000, "
wrote:

What is the value of a 1978 70 hp Johnson which was rebuilt last
fall? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

$100 - $115

What's that in Quatloos?